Terms and Conditions
All applicants must:
- be legally married
- live in the Ottawa-Gatineau area
- love the spotlight!
- dedicate a half day, at a mutually agreed upon time, for a professional photo shoot in the month of July 2014
- dedicate a full day on November 15th 2014 for the event
- be present at a few meetings throughout the planning process such as dress fittings or hair trails
- possibility of attending a dress rehearsal in November
By sending this application you understand that:
- all event planning will be done by the Best Day Ever Teams
- the teams will decide on ALL details concerning the style and feel of the event
- Best Day Ever Team maintains the right to all images and video from the event, however, you will be provided with images of the event for your personal use
- This event is intended as a wedding show alternative, therefore "guests" will be brides to be and their friends and family, this is an exclusive event with limited seating therefore we ask that your friends and family wait for the professional photos and video following the event.
You get to:
Choose 1 maid/man of honour and 1 best man/maid
Include your children in the photo shoots and ceremony, but the dinner and dancing is strictly 19 years plus
Indicate any religious or cultural restrictions
Have a lot of fun!
Please let us know if you have any questions, we would love to answer them!