Congratulations! You have been nominated as Ottawa's Best Couple Ever!
The Handmade Bride is hosting an event called the Best Day Ever on November 15th 2014. The event is a wedding show alternative in the form of two simultaneous mock weddings – that are competing for top honours.
YOU and your significant other have been nominated by someone that cares about you to be entered in our search for our 2 featured couples!
We are looking for fun, fresh couples that are truly in love! Do you fit the bill? Complete the application form below to move to the next level of the contest!
What IS the Best Day Ever Event?
The Best Day Ever is a wedding show alternative in the form of two simultaneous mock weddings – that are competing for top honours. Two complete teams of Ottawa's most sought after wedding vendors put on two extravagant weddings for two lucky local couples as they battle it out to take home the glory of winning Ottawa's Wedding Showdown!
"Wedding guests" are brides-to-be who will enjoy an exciting evening at the Canadian Museum of Nature, complete with two distinct wedding ceremonies, a dinner tasting menu and a dance-party reception.
Guests get to have an amazing, extravagant evening to remember while really experiencing Ottawa's finest wedding vendors in action as well as being the judges of which team of vendors will win!
What's in it for you?
Two couples will be chosen to be featured as the couples for this event! The winners will receive:
- An over-the-top gorgeous and extravagant Vow Renewal Ceremony planned and executed by Ottawa's finest wedding vendors
In addition to the renewing their vows, the couple will enjoy...
· Two Professional Photo Shoots with expert styling, hair and makeup
· Two Event Passes, wardrobe and styling for their bridal party
· A special Newlywed Gift Box put together by our sponsors
· An evening of dinner, dancing and excitement at The Best Day Ever premier wedding show!
*Couples must LOVE the spotlight as they will take center stage at this event!!
Want to enter?! Please fill out your info below and email it along with a photo of you and your sweetheart to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 1st!
Please fill out your information below
Terms and Conditions
All applicants must:
- be legally married
- live in the Ottawa-Gatineau area
- love the spotlight!
- dedicate a half day, at a mutually agreed upon time, for a professional photo shoot in the month of July 2014
- dedicate a full day on November 15th 2014 for the event
- be present at a few meetings throughout the planning process such as dress fittings or hair trails
- possibility of attending a dress rehearsal in November
By sending this application you understand that:
- all event planning will be done by the Best Day Ever Teams
- the teams will decide on ALL details concerning the style and feel of the event
- Best Day Ever Team maintains the right to all images and video from the event, however, you will be provided with images of the event for your personal use